On Thursday, June 11th, the Metadata Research Center hosted a “Metadata Mixer: Quarantine Catch-Up.” Participants shared presentations about their research and work accomplishments over the Spring term, as well as goals for the summer. Available presentation slides can be viewed below.
- Sam Grabus: Historical subject representation & the “Long S” [Slides]
- Winner: Winner: 2020 Lita/Ex Libris Student Writing Award [ALA Press Release]
- Vishal Deo/Prateek Goel: Exploratory Analysis on DataSar [Slides]
- Steve Dilliplane: Nature from Afar
- Jeremy Leipzig: Dichotomous Keys [Slides]
- Xintong Zhao: Accelerating Materials Discovery Using Information Extraction [Slides]