Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. -
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Closed during University holidays
and term breaks.
* We also observe all school closings as listed at http://drexel.edu.
About The iCommons
Room 106 of the Rush Building
The iCommons Staff serves and supports CCI faculty and
administrative personnel, and individuals using CCI's Rush Building
Student Lab resources by offering access to computing equipment,
information systems software, audio-visual presentation equipment,
and limited bibliographic resources.
We also provide a computer lab and collaboration space for CCI
student use. The lab provides free black and white printouts for
all CCI students.
The iCommons provides the following accounts for use with your
Policies And Procedures
- All Students Entering the iCommons Must Swipe Their Dragon
Cards at the iCommons Front Desk.
- No Food is Allowed inside the iCommons.
- No Beverages are Allowed on Workstation Tables. However, Coffee
and Spring Water must have Closed Containers and Must Be Kept in
Book Bags or on the Floor Beside You.
- In Consideration of Other Users, Discussions and Noise Must be
Kept at Reasonably Low Levels.
- No User Has Permission to Unplug Network Cables from Station
Ports for Any Use Including Personal Laptops.
- Students Must Remove All Trash from Their Personal Work
- Ringers on Cell Phones Must Be Placed on Low Volume Level or on
Mute in Consideration to Other Users in the iCommons.
Only faculty may reserve such equipment and portable
projectors. Exceptions to this rule (for extraordinary
circumstances) are determined by the iCommons director.
Students may reserve a laptop for a lab class within the Rush
Building by going to the iCommon's lab just prior to their
class. Please bring your student ID as this is the only way
to checkout a laptop. All laptops MUST be returned to the
iCommons IMMEDIATELY after class. Laptops are not to be
removed from the building for any reason. If any laptops are
not returned they will be considered stolen and the DU police will
Students from Other Departments or
Only CCI students, non-CCI students attending CCI classes, and CCI
students on Co/Op may use the computers in the iCommons on a first
come, first serve basis.